The NCSEM-EM is based at Loughborough University – there is free patient parking available at the back of the NCSEM-EM building, a drop-off point at the front and easy public transport options.
Directions by car
Please make sure you enter the campus via the Epinal Way (East) entrance.
The postcode for satellite navigation to Loughborough University is LE11 3TU.
Please note: your sat nav might try to take you to the West Entrance just off the M1, but please disregard this and follow the route to Epinal Way (East Entrance).
Loughborough’s nearest motorway link is the M1; the campus is just two miles from junction 23. The University is clearly signed on all the other main approach roads to Loughborough. Find driving directions on Google maps.
- Directions from the M1, junction 23
Follow the A512 into Loughborough. At the first roundabout continue straight on. At the second roundabout take the third exit onto A6004, Epinal Way. The University entrance is the first right turn.
- Directions from the A6 Leicester
Follow the A6 until One Ash roundabout and then take the second exit onto the A6004, Epinal Way. Follow the A6004 straight on over the next four roundabouts. The University entrance is the first left turn.
- Directions from the A6 Nottingham
Follow the A6, Derby Road into Loughborough until Bishop Meadow roundabout and then take the third exit onto Warwick Way. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the A6004, Epinal Way, and continue straight on at the next two roundabouts. The University entrance is the first left turn.
Once you get onto campus please follow the directions below rather than your sat nav:
- Drive up to the ‘visitors’ barrier and report to security – tell them you are going to the NCSEM-EM or HEBS 2 building and they will give you a visitor pass
- Once through the barrier, take the first left onto Towers Way, drive past the tennis courts and football fields and you will see the NCSEM-EM building about 100m in front of you at the end of the road
- Follow the road around the building and turn left into the car park behind the building (opposite car park 9), where parking is available
- Walk around to the front of the building and enter through the glass-fronted revolving door
- Report to reception
Blue badge parking
There is blue badge parking available in the car park behind the NCSEM-EM building.
There is a pick-up and drop-off point outside the entrance to the NCSEM-EM building with a maximum stay of 10 minutes.
From Loughborough town centre
Bus services to and from parts of Leicestershire and the surrounding region operate from the centre of Loughborough – you can travel by regional bus services to Loughborough then connect with local Kinchbus services to Loughborough University campus.
From Loughborough railway station
The Kinchbus Sprint leaves from outside Loughborough railway station and brings you straight to campus, during term time they run every 10 minutes. During the holiday period they run every 15 minutes.
You will need to alight the bus at the Students’ Union bus stop and then walk along Towers Way for about 100m to the NCSEM-EM building.
The buses run at different times during term time and university holidays – view the full timetable.