How does changing your running style affect muscles and tendons?
Are you interested in how changing your running style affects your calf muscles and Achilles tendon? Take part in our study and get a biomechanical analysis of your gait, muscular and tendon behaviour during running.
- Be male, 18-50 years old, injury free for the last six months
- Usually run with your rear foot or heel striking the ground first
- Run for a minimum of 2.5 hours or 20 miles per week
- 3D motion analysis of your running technique
- Calf muscle strength testing
- Ultrasound imaging of your muscles and tendon
- Repeated visits
If you are interested in taking part in the study, please contact Giorgos Krikelis for further details.