Are you interested in how changing your running style affects your calf muscles and Achilles tendon? Take part in our study and get a biomechanical analysis of your gait, muscular and tendon behaviour during running.
- Be male, 18-50 years old, injury free for the last six months
- Usually run with your rear foot or heel striking the ground first
- Be physically active (exercise three days per week for at least 30 minutes)
- 3D motion analysis of your running technique
- Calf muscle strength testing
- Ultrasound imaging of your muscles and tendon
- Repeated visits
If you are interested in taking part in the study, please contact Giorgos Krikelis for further details.