We value what you have to say and see all feedback as an opportunity to improve the service we provide. We would like to hear any comments, suggestions, concerns or complaints you might have.
Your views will be used positively to build on the work we do and will not affect your future healthcare in any way.
How to provide feedback
There are a few options available to you to provide feedback:
- Talk to the staff about your concerns so they can take immediate action to achieve a resolution.
- Speak to the nurse in charge.
- Write your comments down and drop them into the feedback box located in the reception area.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.
- We can also give you information about the specific complaints procedures for each of the trusts – just ask at reception.